Business Fire Systems
Custom Security Systems has over 40 years of meeting the fire protection needs of Louisiana businesses. Adding a monitored fire system to work with your security alarm makes good business sense. It also gives you peace of mind that employees, customers, and property are secure. Our Commercial Fire Division designs fire systems and our Baton Rouge 24-hour Monitoring Station monitors them. When you work with Custom Security Systems, you get an unmatched level of expertise and service. You also get the experience of one of Louisiana’s only on-site Nicet IV engineers.
Required Fire Systems
Custom Security recommends that every business have fire protection. But for some companies, fire systems are required. Louisiana requires that a working fire system be present in organizations like large churches or apartment complexes. Businesses can be assured that fire systems are designed using current fire codes. Once plans are complete, we will submit them for approval. We also offer annual inspections so businesses can comply with the Louisiana State Fire Marshal’s Office.
Specialty Fire Equipment/Services
Smoke and heat detectors are usually sufficient for homes and small businesses. However, some businesses need our specialty fire equipment and services such as:
- Voice-evacuation systems get people out of buildings safely without causing panic
- Duct detectors prevent A/C units from circulating smoke to other areas of a building
- Sprinkler monitoring helps maintain equipment
- Tamper notification warns of device interference
- Strobe systems guide employees and customers out of smoky conditions