In business for over 40 years, Custom Security Systems understands that running a successful company can be challenging. For securing property, managing inventory and keeping employees and customers safe, a security plan is essential. Whether you manage a retail shop, small cafe, or large industrial warehouse, Custom Security Systems’ experts know what works in commercial security.
Beyond Basic Security
Custom Security Systems offers the latest technology and gives you efficient and convenient ways to get more from your security.
- Check on your business when you’re not there by viewing cameras remotely.
- Use overview cameras with license plate cameras to get a clear picture of vehicles on your property.
- Review business openings/closings from your smartphone.
- Add environmental sensors to alert you to extreme temperature changes or possible flood situations.
- For more verification in access control, install a biometric fingerprint scanner.
Security to Help Cut Your Losses
Alarm systems are only part of a security plan because they curb theft coming from outside your business. However, most owners realize deterring theft also needs to take place inside their businesses. Businesses lose nearly $50 billion annually due to employee theft.*
Custom Security Systems has solutions to guard against internal theft. By using access control, owners can stop workers from entering sensitive areas. Adding a camera with a cash register link lets managers watch and record transactions in detail. For example, cameras with analytics give owners a way to match the number of receipts with the number of customers.
*According to the US Department of Commerce