WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us – We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others – We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected – We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent – for example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes
- Information to comply with laws
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us
- Aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests for personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect
personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically
receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including
your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell
your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.
“All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of
purchase within ten (10) business days upon receipt of the returned
merchandise or cancellation of services.